Why are passwords important?
Passwords help us to keep things private, but we need to keep our passwords safe. We do this by making our password strong so people cannot easily guess it.
A weak password:
- Is easy to guess
- Has letters only or numbers only
How to make a strong password:
- Choose a password that is difficult for someone else to guess but easy for you to remember
- Use more than 8 numbers and letters
- Change your password from time to time
- Don’t use personal information like your name or birthday because it is easy to guess
- Don’t let anyone see your password or see you type it
- Don’t share your password with anyone, not even your best friend